Christmas Card Workshop - Mon, 18/11/19
Join Jolie Dennison for a Christmas Card Workshop where you'll learn some easy watercolour techniques that even a complete beginner can do! Jolie will take you step-by-step through 4 designs that anyone would love to receive. She'll also show you lots of examples and give you tips on how to make subtle changes to create an endless amount of design variations.
This is an IN PERSON workshop on Monday, 18th November, 2019 from 7 to 9PM at Robins' Hobby Cafe, 145 Holywood Road, Belfast BT4 3BE.
- Cost is £15 per person and includes use of all the materials you'll need to complete 4 handpainted Christmas cards.
- This workshop is for designed for ages 16+, however, it is suitable for ages 11+ if accompanied by a participating adult.
- Space is limited, so advance booking is required.
- Tickets are NOT REFUNDABLE, but you may pass your ticket on to someone else, provided you have notified JolieArt in advance of the workshop. Please make sure you print your confirmation and bring it to the event.
- Please provide your email address and mobile phone number at the time of booking so we can send your confirmation and contact you with further details if necessary.
- Have questions? Contact Jolie via Facebook or Instagram @JolieArt or by phone on 07830 429618.
Here are some things past attendees had to say about Jolie’s creative workshops:
- It was great to have templates to copy & work off of, then learn how to adapt them to my own style.
- I loved it! I learned that I actually CAN doodle.
- The workshop was relaxed and Jolie had good explanations. She helped me to see that it isn’t as difficult as it looks.
- The workshop was relaxing and confidence building. I would happily have spent even longer and now I know that I can do it!
- I loved the workshop! There was clear direction and I learned lots.
- I loved the opportunity to be yourself in the creating of a picture and the joy that comes out of you.
- I really enjoyed it. I didn’t think I could paint, but it was so relaxing!
- I loved the fellowship, new techniques and that I can trust my own creativity.
- I loved the relaxed teaching in an atmosphere with no judgement. I was new to watercolours and learned that I can do it.
- I loved it!